Thought about holding your exhibition at The Rufus Centre?
Our superb Lockyer Suite is the perfect venue for an exhibition. Situated on the ground floor just off the main foyer our Lockyer suite is our most prominent room. The suite is connected to a dining room by two oak doors which can be opened to make one large area linking the two rooms together or kept shut creating a separate reception area which you could use as a refreshment area for your exhibitors and guests. It also benefits from having its own kitchen and bar area should those facilities be required.
• Suitable for 15 – 35 stands
• Easily accessible from M1 and St. Pancras – Bedford railway line.
• 4 access doors for loading and unloading
• Free parking for both exhibitors and guests
• High ceilings creating a very spacious feel
• Several power points across the room (enabling all exhibitors to have access to electricity)
• Hearing loop
• Sprung wooden floor
• Mobile staging equipment for hire
• Adjustable lighting
• Large electric screen
• Exclusive male and female cloakroom facilities
• Various microphones (standing, roving, lapel, headset)
Along with our Lockyer Suite we have a flat, well drained and enclosed Field. It is approximately 112m x 88m. The Rufus Centre field can be used for a wide range of activities including:
Please click on one of the links below to view some previous exhibitions.