Terms & Conditions
- The owner of this website is The Rufus Centre. References to “we”, “us”, “our” or “the website” are references to The Rufus Centre.
2) Website Use
- You agree not to upload, post, email or otherwise send or transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, harm, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or equipment linked directly or indirectly with this website. You also agree not to interfere with the servers or networks underlying or connected to this website or our services or to violate any of the procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to this website.
- Whilst using this website, you agree not to impersonate any other person while using this website, conduct yourself in an offensive manner while using our website, or use the website for any illegal, immoral or harmful purpose.
- There is an inherent risk involved in transmitting and receiving information via the internet. Whilst we have made reasonable efforts to ensure security of the website, we do not guarantee that the system is entirely secure and/or protected from hackers or viruses or that information provided by users will not be accessed and used by unauthorised third parties. We advise you to take all precautions necessary to protect your hardware, software and systems.
- The Rufus Centre is not responsible or liable for any infections or contamination of your system or delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of this website or with respect to any of the materials contained on this website.
- Neither The Rufus Centre nor any other third-party provider of content for on the website warrants that the website or its content will be uninterrupted or error free, free from viruses or security breaches. The website content is not guaranteed to be accurate, complete, timely, verified or up to date. The website and the website content are presented and distributed on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- The website contains links to other sites. The Rufus Centre is not responsible for the content or practices of such websites.
For security, orders placed on our site are encrypted using SSL technology. With SSL implemented on both the client and server, information sent via the internet can be trusted to arrive privately and unaltered to our server only.
4) Material on this Website
- All materials (including software and content whether downloaded or not) contained on this website are owned by The Rufus Centre, our affiliates and/or third party licensors, unless indicated otherwise. You agree and acknowledge that the materials are valuable property and that other than any specific and limited licence for use of content that you may purchase from this website to use such materials, you shall not acquire any ownership rights in or to such materials. The material may not be used except as provided for in these terms, without our written permission.
- All trade marks, logos, images, product and company names displayed or referred to on this website are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this website grants you any licence or right to use, alter or remove such material.
5) Governing Law
- The supply of goods and these conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.